Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer - Light Bronzer
LET THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR MIND
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.
- Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration. Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other.
- Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.
- Featuring unique sponge applicator specially designed to be used with creamy bronzer formula.
HOW TO USE IT :
May be worn alone or over makeup. Using sponge applicator, glide over face and neck for a natural-looking tan glow. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
Hypoallergenic - Paraben-Free - Gluten Free - Dermatologist Approved - Non-Comedogenic - Oil-Free - Cruelty Free
Member reviews | 3
- Age : 43 years
- Skin type : Combination skin
Best bronzer ever used3 years ago
- Age : 28 years
- Skin concern : Anti-Ageing|Radiance/ Whitening|Acne/ Oil Control
- Skin type : Oily skin
Great bronzer, especially for fair-skinned people3 years ago
- Age : 26 years
- Skin type : Sensitive or Allergy
Almost done with mine!3 years ago
Stay Healthy and Safe amidst a Global Pandemic with the Help of our Community
With the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, staying healthy is more pertinent than ever. Since Covid-19 hit the shores ...
Top 5 Best Lightweight Foundations our Community Loves!
Lightweight foundations are perfect for those who want coverage but don’t want to feel like they’re wearing...
Top 5 Best Sunscreens For Your Face, Recommended By Our Community
If you are stranded on an island and could only bring one item, it should definitely be sunscreen. Living in a sunny tr...