We all have something unique to say and, on our site, you don’t have to be afraid to contribute all sorts of content ranging from texts, photos and videos. You can even add tips and tricks to help out other people! If you want to submit content, all you need to do is verify your email address and fill out a short form. Learn more on our How It Works page.
Try & Review’s mission is to become the biggest, the best and above all the most authentic online community of eveIn order to empower people to produce authentic and unbiased reviews, Try & Review has established some guidelines to make sure that everybody has the best experience. Let your light shine bright!ryday real product users in SouthEast Asia. To pursue this mission, we want to make sure that only authentic, transparent and valuable content is available on our platforms. Because we want everyone to be honest on our site, we do not edit or revise the text of reviews or comments submitted on our site, no matter how minor. We will also never filter or delete content just because it gives a product a negative rating, so don’t be afraid to speak your mind!
We believe in maintaining a safe and friendly environment! Thus, let’s all follow these guidelines to make this the best online community!
- If a review content is harassing, discriminatory, threatening or contains inappropriate, violent, hateful or profane language, the review will be taken down and the user may find their accounts suspended or terminated.
- A review that is spam, nonsensical, self-promoting or contains URL(s) will be taken down.
- If a reviewer is identified as fraudulent, such as a brand imitating a customer, or a reviewer paid to write fake reviews, the user will find their account terminated.
- We will take down all content that is copy-pasted from other sites or users.
- A review can be as long as you want, but there is a minimum of 50 characters. We want to hear more from you so instead of saying that you liked the product, you can explain why.
- Be careful not to publicize other people’s private information such as people’s full names or contact information. Be mindful to not post photos or videos taken without permission.
- Last and certainly not least, make sure your post is relevant and comprehensible. Let’s keep the site useful for all users involved ensuring that the content is helpful, descriptive, and clear. If the review does not address the core of the consumer experience, we will not publish the review. For some tips on how to write a review, click here.
To drive better choices for you and the planet, we need to be very careful on the quality of the published content. Therefore, we might not have a choice but to suspend or terminate accounts of reviewers that breach our guidelines repeatedly, attempt to abuse our platform, and those who are identified as spammers may have all of their reviews disabled. They could also be subject to penalties including legal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us, click here. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions needed.
1. How do I sign up to get selected to try products for free?
• To apply to be a product tester, first you’ll need to sign up as a Member. To browse ongoing tests, remain logged into your account to apply for a product trial. Remember to complete the pre-test survey for each product you are applying for.
• To stay informed about the new tests available, follow our Facebook page and Instagram page.
2. Do you pay your product testers?
• No, we do not pay our product testers to test or leave feedback for products, nor do we charge our product testers for delivery. All reviews published on our website are authentic testimonials and opinions from consumers like you.
3. How do I know if I have been selected for a test?
• If you are selected for a product trial, we will inform you when your product will be delivered to you via email. Don’t forget to check the mail!
• In the meantime, please double check if your delivery address and phone number are correct in your profile.
4. How do you select product testers?
• Product testers are selected among a pool of applicants based on the number of free products available. Also, each product tester is considered through a series of pre-established criteria that is required by the brand. There are no lucky draws. In addition, neither the employees of Try and Review nor their families are permitted to apply for tests.
5. How can I increase my chances of getting selected as a product tester?
• We try our best to involve as many product testers as possible. If you weren’t selected for a product trial at this time, you can increase your chances to be selected for the next product trial by simply reviewing products on our website! We recognize active users and strive to involve those who are more likely to share honest reviews on our community platform.
6. When will I receive my test product?
• You should receive your product within 7 days after shipment. If your shipment has not arrived after 14 days, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get this issue resolved immediately.
7. Will the free product come delivered as the original one found in stores?
• The size or the quantity of the free product samples is determined by the brand we partner with to host the product trial. Your product will come delivered either in original size or “sample” size and is yours to keep!
1. What is Try and Review?
• Try and Review is an internationally recognized source for consumer reviews covering over 30K products in 13 categories: Beauty, Personal Care, Skin Care, Hair Care, Fragrance, Bath and Body, Health, Home, Baby, Food, Pets, Electronics and Mobile Apps. You can learn more about us here.
2. Do I have to be a product tester to review products? Or can I review products I purchased before in the past?
• No, you do not have to be a product tester to write a review on our website. To get started writing your first review, sign up to be a Member here.
3. I’m writing my first review. What should I include in it?
• Hooray! Thanks for taking the first step to share your valuable opinion. For best practices on writing a review, read our tips.
4. Is my review published immediately?
• If your review is approved by our team, your review will be published within 24-48 hours. Read more about our review guidelines.
5. Where is Try and Review based?
• Our home office is in Singapore. However, we operate in Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, South Africa, Brazil, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
6. I’m representing a brand and want my products to be listed on the Try and Review website. How can we collaborate?
• Great, we’re excited to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.