Congratulations, you’re ready to write your very first review! Follow along our process to compose and publish a review on the Try and Review website. Happy Reviewing!
*Refer to our steps below to learn how to publish your first review.
Are you a subscriber to Try and Review? If not, register here. There’s no charge for signing up!
So you need some tips and tricks to improve your review? Well, we have everything you need right here! Continue reading to learn more methods and techniques to create the best reviews!
Be specific. When you write a review ask yourself “What features do I love about this product?” So instead of just saying that you like or dislike the product, you can explain why. It’s even better to use clear examples of specific experiences - the more details, the better.
Be legible. Using proper grammar will help with clarity making your review easier to read and understand. And don’t forget to check the spelling.
Be objective. It is important to not let your experience with a brand influence the product you are reviewing. A good tip is to highlight both positives and negatives in your review, even if your experience leans heavily in one direction.
Be relevant. You should always try to avoid off-topic details or personal opinions not relevant to your direct experience of the product, keeping the audience in mind.
You can watch this video to find out more tips to write a shining review:
NOTE: The above tips do not constitute review guidelines
, but rather are intended as best practices for generating a useful, well-written product review.
Recommend & Share:
How likely would you purchase this product again? Is it likely you would recommend this product to loved ones?
After your review is published, share it with your friends and family on social media. Don’t forget to include our hashtag, #tryandreview!
If you aren’t already a subscriber for Try & Review, register here. If you don’t know how it works, you can learn here. Join our community of stars today, it's completely free to sign up!
HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR FIRST REVIEW
1. Click the POST YOUR REVIEW button located in the middle of the page.
2. Give your review a title.
3. Compose your comments in the empty box.
Please provide detailed feedback.
Note: At Try and Review, we promote authentic reviews because we want to help consumers make informed buying decisions. Whether your experience was positive or poor, we encourage members to exercise complete honesty.
4. Express yourself with a photo and/or video
5. Rate the product from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest score.
6. Rate from 0 to 10 how likely would you:
a. buy this product within the next 3 months
b. recommend it to a friend
7. Finally select how you got this product and hit submit.
Thank you for helping the Try and Review community make better product choices!
We all have something unique to say and, on our site, you don’t have to be afraid to contribute all sorts of content ranging from texts, photos and videos. You can even add tips and tricks to help out other people! If you want to submit content, all you need to do is verify your email address and fill out a short form. Learn more on our How It Works page.
Try and Review’s mission is to become the biggest, the best and especially the most authentic online community of everyday real product users in SouthEast Asia. To pursue this mission, we want to make sure that only authentic, transparent and valuable content is available on our platforms. Because we want everyone to be honest on our site, we do not edit or revise the text of reviews or comments submitted on our site, no matter how minor. We will also never filter or delete content just because it gives a product a negative rating, so don’t be afraid to speak your mind!
We believe in maintaining a safe and friendly environment! Thus, let’s all follow these guidelines to make this the best online community!
- If a review content is harassing, discriminatory, threatening or contains inappropriate, violent, hateful or profane language, the review will be taken down and the user may find their accounts suspended or terminated.
- A review that is spam, nonsensical, self-promoting or contains URL(s) will be taken down.
- If a reviewer is identified as fraudulent, such as a brand imitating a customer, or a reviewer paid to write fake reviews, the user will find their account terminated.
- We will take down all content that are copy-pasted from other sites or users.
- A review can be as long as you want, but there is a minimum of 50 characters. We want to hear more from you so instead of saying that you liked the product, you can explain why.
- Be careful not to publicize other people’s private information such as people’s full names or contact information. Be mindful to not post photos or videos taken without their permission.
- Last and certainly not least, make sure your post is relevant and comprehensible. Let’s keep the site useful for all users involved ensuring that the content is helpful, descriptive, and clear. If the review does not address the core of the consumer experience, we will not publish the review. For some tips on how to write a review, click here.
To drive better choices for you and the planet, we need to be very careful on the quality of the published content. Therefore, we might not have a choice but to suspend or terminate accounts of reviewers that breach our guidelines repeatedly, attempt to abuse our platform, or are determined as spammers may have all of their reviews disabled. They could also be subject to penalties including legal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us.click here. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions needed.