- Retail price : S$72.00
- Packaging : 2 OZ
- Notes : Reggio Bergamot, Sichuan Pepper, Ambroxan.
- Style : Raw. Noble.
Sauvage is a radically fresh composition that is raw and noble all at once. Natural ingredients prevail as radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria bergamot. Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail.
"To create Sauvage, I used man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion."—François Demachy, Dior Perfumer
Member reviews | 4
- Age : 33 years
- Skin concern : Dry skin|Dull Skin|Uneven skin tone|Textured skin|Dehydrated skin
Ok la5 months ago
- Age : 32 years
- Skin concern : Sensitive|Dark Spots|Uneven skin tone
Dior8 months ago
- Age : 36 years
- Skin concern : Redness|Sun Damage|Scarring|Sensitive
Strong smell, long lasting and feel rich1 year ago
- Age : 23 years
- Skin concern : Sensitive|Dull Skin|Acne prone|Fine Lines & Wrinkles|Redness|Sun damage|Pores|Aging|Textured skin|Dehydrated skin
Long-lasting mascaras: Top 5 approved by our community
Looking for long-lasting mascaras for thick and glossy lashes? In this article, we provide you with a list of the top 5...
Squalane: What is it? How does it benefit your skin and hair?
Squalane is a hydrating molecule derived from both plant, human and animal fats. It mimics your skin’s natural oi...
Korean beauty products you should stock up on and our top 4 picks!
Korean beauty products are known to be gentle, hydrating and has a long-term approach to skincare to help people achiev...