e.l.f Cosmetics ELF COSMETCIS Baked Highlighter Pink Diamonds
Subscriptions from 09/03/2018 to 30/03/2018
5 products available !
Baked Highlighter Pink Diamonds
This highlighter creates a radiant glow with a sheer wash of shimmering color. Infused with Vitamin E and hydrating jojoba, rose hip, sunflower, apricot, and grape oils to nourish your skin. The highlighter can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation.
HOW TO USE: Use a brush or fingers to remove the top protective layer before use. Using a highlighting brush, sweep the highlighter onto the cheekbones, brow bone, inner eye corners, and Cupid’s bow to brighten the face.
Ingredients: Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Laureth-7, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
TRY AND REVIEW's TIP: Highlighter tricks top help you glow even more than you already do
- First, find a highlighter product that complements your undertone.
- Use a small, fluffy brush to apply powder highlighter to the perfect spot.
- Or if you like liquid highlighter, stipple it on with a sponge.
- Another portable option is a highlighter stick or pencil.
- And if you are over all this product talk, just use an oil to get a natural gleam.
- OK, so you've got the right tools. Where should you apply the product? The highest planes of the face are the best for highlighter (brow bone, center of the nose bridge, cheeks, cupid's bow).
- And make sure to apply highlight BEFORE you put on blush.
- OOPS! Overdid it with the sparkle?! Use powder to counteract the shine!
- Fill-up the questionnaire with honesty :)
- Be patient, wait for the testers selection email
- If you are selected, try the product at home
- Rate and review it on www.tryandreview.com
- Increase your chances to become famous! Take a creative and high quality picture of you together with the product and upload it on the website to be selected as an ambassador!