Bobo's Original Oat Bar
On a rainy afternoon in 2003, Beryl Stafford and her daughter “Bobo” baked oat bars that soon became a Boulder, CO cafe favorite. This humble oat bar has since captivated loyal fans nationwide, with no compromise to the original recipe, small-batch baking process, or mother-daughter tradition.
Bobo’s Original bar started it all. This simple recipe is the base of every bar we create and for good reason – no matter how many flavors come before or after, it still remains the longtime favorite of Bobo-lovers everywhere. Grab an Original to get your workday started or to make it through a long afternoon bike ride.
15 flavors exist: original, coconut, cranberry orange, banana chocolate chip, chocolate chip, cinnamon raisin, peanut butter, almond butter, peach, mapple pecan, coconut almond chocolate chip, lemon poppyseed, apple pie, pb + j and gingerbread.
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
- Fill-up the questionnaire with honesty :)
- Be patient, wait for the testers selection email
- If you are selected, try the product at home
- Rate and review it on www.tryandreview.com
- Increase your chances to become famous! Take a creative and high quality picture of you together with the product and upload it on the website to be selected as an ambassador!