Fraser and Neave Energise Almond Nut Bar
Subscriptions from 09/02/2018 to 02/03/2018
5 products available !
Get an energy boost with this delectable combination of chocolate almond peanut bar with chocolate and cereals.
Manufactured in New Zealand, F&N aLIVE snack bars are packed with chunky wholesome ingredients including premium Oleic peanuts and various cereals, fruits and nuts. These are the perfect handy snack-on-the-go, giving you a delicious and healthful combination of nutrients. Forget fatty and nutritionally empty candy bars, satiate the mind and power up the body!
Ingredients: Nuts (45%) (Oleic Peanuts, Almonds (10%)), Maltodextrin, Fruits (13%) (Dates, Sultanas), Milk Chocolate Compound (12%) (Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Milk Solids, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E492, E472), Acid (Citric Acid), Flavour), Puffed Wheat (Cereal Contains Gluten), Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Sugar, Honey, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Caramelised Sugar.
TRY AND REVIEW’s TIPS: 15 Healthy Snacks For Work That You Can Keep At Your Desk
- Seeds: Seeds are a source of protein, they are easy to store and not messy.
- Plain oatmeal packets: Oatmeal isn’t just for breakfast – stash it in your drawer for a hearty snack, too. Just make sure you choose an unflavored option, as many others are loaded with extra sugars. You can also store a full canister of quick oats at your desk.
- Raw nuts: They deliver a great protein and fat combo. Nuts are a source of several nutrients, including vitamin E, magnesium and selenium.
- Dried fruits: Dried fruits can satisfy that mid-afternoon sweet tooth while tiding over with filling fiber. Younger goes for a few pieces of dried apricots or dates paired with raw nuts for a dose of healthy fat. Just make sure you nosh in moderation to avoid over-doing it on the sugar.
- Healthy crackers: Crackers have gotten a bad rap, but there are some nutritious options out there to use as a vessel for your nut butter (or hummus or cheese, if you’ve got in the fridge.
- Low-sodium jerky: Gone are the days when jerky was reserved for camping. This uber-portable snack is earning serious cred for its major protein boost (just make sure you pick one that’s not loaded with sodium).
- Granola: A low-sugar granola or cereal is a great dry snack – just make sure your portion it out, since calories can add up quickly if you are mindlessly grabbing from the bag. To get “extra fancy”, snag some communal milk from the office fridge and over your bowl for extra protein.
- Dark chocolate: Hey, nothing wrong with treating yourself at snack time with high-quality squares of dark chocolate. Cacao is great source of magnesium, which is a natural stress-reliever. We suggest you to eat chocolate with 70% cacao or higher.
- Fill-up the questionnaire with honesty :)
- Be patient, wait for the testers selection email
- If you are selected, try the product at home
- Rate and review it on www.tryandreview.com
- Increase your chances to become famous! Take a creative and high quality picture of you together with the product and upload it on the website to be selected as an ambassador!