Auromère Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask
Subscriptions from 26/09/2017 to 18/10/2017
5 products available !
Wash your face and body with the all natural Ayurvedic Mud Bath from Auromere. Auromere Ayurvedic Imports is owned and operated by non-profit yoga community Sri Aurobindo Sadhana Peetham. All natural, vegetarian, cruelty-free, and large portions of their proceeds going to a number of different global causes, Auromere embodies the practice of ayurveda: “the science of life.” This Ayurvedic recipe combines 12 potent herbs and 4 types of clay all noted for their purifying and rejuvenating effects on the skin. Packed with skin-nourishing minerals, it naturally draws out toxins and impurities while exfoliating and nourishing the skin. It can be used in the bath or shower instead of soap, or as a facial mask. It will leave your skin silky soft and smooth, with a wonderfully fresh scent.
• 100% Natural Ingredients • Non-GMO • Rainforest-friendly • Cruelty-free • Vegan • Gluten-free • No Preservatives • Biodegradable •
For All Skin Types:
• Deep cleansing facial & body scrub
• Nourishes and remineralizes the skin
• Draws out toxins and impurities
What does Ayurveda mean ?
Ayurveda ("Ayur" = Life and "Veda" = Knowledge) is the ancient holistic science of India which aims at a total harmony of Mind, Life, Body and Spirit in balance with nature's rhythms and the world around us.
INGREDIENTS: Indian gooseberry, mango ginger, pistacia integerrima, nut grass, Himalayan silver fir, embelia tsenam, sweet flag, bonduc nut, terminalia chebula (mature), terminalia belerica, galangal, terminalia chebula (young) - all systematically processed with the minerally rich layers (yellow clay, red clay, fuller's earth, and black clay) found in the beds of highland rivers and lakes in certain pristine parts of India.
HOW TO USE:
- Put two teaspoons in a small dish
- Add very little water, enough to make a thin mud paste
- Apply on the west body from head to toe
- Massage gently but firmly the whole body for at least 6 to 10 minutes (the longer the better), with specialattention to the forehead, eyelids,neck, chest,stomach (in a clockwise motion), the genitals, spinal cord, joints and any sensitive part. Do not let the paste dry on the body during bath : when it feels dry, sprinkle with water and massage.
- Gradually wash the paste off with water only (soap is not necessary as Herbomineral cleanses and freshens the whole body as no soap can), rinse thoroughly and wipe dry
For better results, after bath lie down on the back in a suitable place and breathing deeply and evenly, completely relax for a few minutes.
- Fill-up the questionnaire with honesty :)
- Be patient, wait for the testers selection email
- If you are selected, try the product at home
- Rate and review it on www.tryandreview.com
- Increase your chances to become famous! Take a creative and high quality picture of you together with the product and upload it on the website to be selected as an ambassador!
Will recommend to a friend
- Yes (0%)
- No (0%)
- Women (0%)
- Men (0%)
Will buy within 3 months
- Yes (0%)
- No (0%)