BRAND'S® AlphaMynd Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B Complex For Children
Subscriptions from 06/03/2018 to 27/03/2018
150 products available !
BRAND'S® AlphaMynd Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B Complex
Everyday goodness for children
Easy-to-drink supplement for children aged two to twelve. Fat-free with no preservatives, add this wholesome component to your child's daily diet.
This product is for:
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 to 12 years old
- Ideal for children who needs help coping with their study schedule
- Recommended to be taken as part of daily diet for growing children
Best way to consume
A bottle daily
AlphaMynd Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B Complex for Children can be taken straight from the bottle and it can be consumed at room temperature, chilled or warmed. Take it daily as part of a balanced diet anytime, anywhere.
►Essence of Chicken
►Vitamin B Complex (Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12)
►Caramel (natural source)
►No Added Salt
►Premium Quality Chicken with no growth hormones
- Apply to the test and answer the questionnaire with honesty.
- Wait for the testers selection email and play the BRAND'S For Childfren Concetration Game
- Submit a screenshot of your kid's score to the Google Form sent to you
- Once submitted, wait for 3-5days to receive the package
- Let your kid try BRAND’S® Alphamynd Essence of Chicken with Vitamin B Complex for 12 days. Observe the efficacy of the product if your child has started to be more focus and more active on its daily activities.
- At the 12th day, upon finishing the last bottle. Take on the BFC Concentration Game on www.brandsworld.com.sg/bfc12daysconcentrationchallenge/
- Write down the result of your before and after BFC Concentration Game result on the card provided.
- Log on to www.tryandreview.com to submit your review and share a picture of your child holding the card with the result written on it + the bottle of BRAND’S® Alphamynd.
- Share it on Facebook and Instagram with a hashtag #BrandsSG #BFCConcentrationChallenge #TryandeviewAsia